Collection of Personal Information
You can browse through the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- Name, email address, contact number, the date of birth and gender information, and financial information, such as bank account number.
- Transactional information based on your activities on the Website.
- Postage, billing and other information you provide to purchase or dispatch an item.
- Community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our Website, and correspondence sent to us.
- Other information from your interaction on our Website, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
All personal data shall be provided by you voluntarily unless where it is indicated as mandatory. Where the personal data is mandatory to be provided, failure to provide such information may result in the Company not being able to process your request.
Use of Personal Information
Our primary purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customised experience. You hereby agree that we may use your personal information to:
- Provide our products to you and make them better, develop new products, and protect the Website and our users.
- Offer you customised content — including helping you discover items you might like or provide you with tailored advertising.
- Send you updates, newsletters, marketing materials and other information that may be of interest to you.
Denial of Collection
You may withdraw your consent to our collection of your personal information at any time by notifying us or calling our customer service. In that event, we will not be able to identify you and provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customised experience while using our Website. Although you can browse through the Website without giving any information about yourself, in some cases, personal information is required in order to provide the Services you request.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers and letters and do not disclose your password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify us and change your password.
Accessing, Reviewing, Changing and Retaining Your Personal Information
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by logging on to the Website. Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or becomes inaccurate. When you close your account, we will deactivate it and remove your data from our Website. We may retain archived copies of your information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes (including to help address fraud and spam).
Your personal information is stored on our cloud server. We treat data as an asset that must be protected against unauthorised access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the Website. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Policy on Children’s Information
The Website is not directed to children under 13. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.